• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let's go off Twitter. My email is on my website.

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout

C5A5BBFB-D5CF-4755-A86D-19CE58DAB93B.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Im guessing this Mike guy is their " Imnotalawyer" but looks to dig into internet legal issues on his " techdirt" site. He says a few people sent it to him so sounds like he is their go to resource.

It looks like he felt that pat wasnt being totally honest now that he has seen the docs. Pat tries to iron it out with lies offline hoping for some free advise.

G

On the ridiculously off chance that the police ever give him the time of day, this is the same conclusion they will come to. Pat's victimhood only works on Twitter where he can frame everything and block anyone who provides context. Even this doesn't stop people from Mr. Masnick from looking through the evidence and coming to their own conclusions.