• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let's check in on Betsy Resto...

G

Screenshot_20220406-085208_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220406-085427_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220406-085041_Chrome.jpg

G

Sigh... I'm really not in the mood for Racist Transphobe Scatsy Resto Answers Reddit DMs Ep. 2 right now. I'm all pooped out.

But I just go where the ship is steered.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/racist-transphobe-scatsy-resto-answers-fan-mail-ep-1.7929/[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
One of the laziest, most entitled people ever. Let this be a lesson not to spoil your daughter and tell her she’s a princess because if she’s a dumb person then she might believe you.
She has to be mentally ill or something. This reminds me of how TJ Miller supposedly acted after they took out part of his brain. She also put on a metric fuck ton of weight and continues to hypersexualize all her conversations. So either some type of mental illness/brain pills thing or she was molested. Or maybe both. Mr. Resto, comment?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Fucking rancid.

Imagine being this obsessed with sex, I know it’s all she has in her useless life but still.

I can’t even imagine being driven by sex and getting laid since I turned 30. I mean every now and then, but it’s a weight off mens mind when you stop caring about it.

what a fat disgusting bitch