• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Less successful than me by every metric, child

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Tesla CEO Elon Musk's new girlfriend: All you need to know about actress  Natasha Bassett | Hollywood – Gulf News

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
That stupid pig-nosed bitch used to live on a houseboat like an idiot
I like some of her music but she strikes me as someone who tries a bit too hard to be 'weird'. But not really weird. Like that mild, cute, acceptable weird.
And I've rarely seen her looking so good it's not a 'sneak out of her house and steal some money, cds, drink etc as you do to make yourself feel better' job with shagging her.
And as for them naming that poor kid...
I don't know, I like how Thunderf00t on YT has made a shit ton of videos totally exposing his projects for the bullshit they are. Remember when Elon(for a laugh look up his pics like in 99 or something) was all about digging his huge tunnels under LA for a network of these automated Tesla taxis... Or his 'hyperloop' system...theres loads more and after a few videos you start to wonder why this cunt gets the praise he does.

Remember when that mad voodoo loving faded star bigger bitch Amelia Banks totally ripped him to shreds??! She's calling Grimes a flat chested young boy and taking him to pieces over his shoddy efforts to fuck the black cunt.

He's South African Amelia, he hates niggers!

G

I like some of her music but she strikes me as someone who tries a bit too hard to be 'weird'. But not really weird. Like that mild, cute, acceptable weird.
And I've rarely seen her looking so good it's not a 'sneak out of her house and steal some money, cds, drink etc as you do to make yourself feel better' job with shagging her.
And as for them naming that poor kid...
I don't know, I like how Thunderf00t on YT has made a shit ton of videos totally exposing his projects for the bullshit they are. Remember when Elon(for a laugh look up his pics like in 99 or something) was all about digging his huge tunnels under LA for a network of these automated Tesla taxis... Or his 'hyperloop' system...theres loads more and after a few videos you start to wonder why this cunt gets the praise he does.

Remember when that mad voodoo loving faded star bigger bitch Amelia Banks totally ripped him to shreds??! She's calling Grimes a flat chested young boy and taking him to pieces over his shoddy efforts to fuck the black cunt.

He's South African Amelia, he hates niggers!
I’m no Elon simp but he actually is digging tunnels under LA. And they did it in Vegas too, it’s up and running.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
The one that got away.

w07uno2zgkxwwezlzfpw.jpg

Rick is so autistic that he wishes he could brag to his followers that he's been married thrice. Yet another reason why Elon is better than Patso.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I’m no Elon simp but he actually is digging tunnels under LA. And they did it in Vegas too, it’s up and running.
Oh right, I havnt kept up on the news but the last I heard it was a disaster. On paper it's a great idea. I've been in LA a hell of a lot, well it was years ago, but the traffic always sucked. And any city I've spent time in with a decent subway like London or Paris... Man it's an amazing system.
If it works half as good as he says... It will be cool.

G

Oh right, I havnt kept up on the news but the last I heard it was a disaster. On paper it's a great idea. I've been in LA a hell of a lot, well it was years ago, but the traffic always sucked. And any city I've spent time in with a decent subway like London or Paris... Man it's an amazing system.
If it works half as good as he says... It will be cool.
Either it works or the city collapses into giant sinkholes. It’s a win-win

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I don't know, I like how Thunderf00t on YT has made a shit ton of videos totally exposing his projects for the bullshit they are.
The dude's a competent scientist (has actual peer-reviewed papers demonstrating interesting new physics), trained at universities in the UK and US, and then moved to Eastern Europe (Czech republic?) giving up Christ knows how much in research grants.... just because he was sick of woke culture.

His well-placed, impeccably-researched hatred of Musk is amazing.

I'm not even sure that's the right video to link, he has so many shitting on Musk. He's everything Fatrick wants to be - a guy who can rudely tell a retired F-16 instructor that said instructor has no fucking idea how to read that aircraft's camera pod instruments, and then demonstrate that he's correct. Also, he's not fat, and has some muscle on him.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Slower, and more expensively than industry average. Vegas could have picked any other company and had it done cheaper.

And, given that he promised that cool Loop system where you drive your car onto an electric platform, and it hurtles you down the tunnel until you drive off at your destination; and instead he just delivered taxis driving you too and fro at speeds so slow they make the Holland Tunnel look like an F1 race, I think he fucked up.