• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Legal Scholar Patrick S. Tomlinson on "Suicide Demand" Tweets

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20210727-161735-2.png
Screenshot-20210727-161749-2.png

17-year-old Michele Carter encouraged her 18-year-old mentally ill boyfriend to follow through with his suicide plans, even texting him to get back in his vehicle that was filling with carbon monoxide after fleeing it.

She served 15 months of a 2 1/2 year involuntary manslaughter sentence.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Girlfriend tells Boyfriend he should go through with his plan to kill him self is the exact same thing as a Internet stranger telling another stranger to hang himself according to this stupid pig. Wouldn’t pig have to actually kill himself before anything could be done?

“Officer! arrest that man! He told me to jump off a bridge! I’m not going to do it but he said I should! Felony!”

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
One thing Pat keeps leaving out in his little tantrums here, the crux of the entire matter: Michelle Carter went to jail because her boyfriend actually went and killed himself. So if you want us to go to prison for telling you to kill yourself, jiggle-tits, you know what you have to do. I don't fear any legal repercussions from that last sentence because I know you're too much of a coward to ever do it, so we get to keep up with the "suicide demands" and you can't do a fucking thing about it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
One thing Pat keeps leaving out in his little tantrums here, the crux of the entire matter: Michelle Carter went to jail because her boyfriend actually went and killed himself. So if you want us to go to prison for telling you to kill yourself, jiggle-tits, you know what you have to do. I don't fear any legal repercussions from that last sentence because I know you're too much of a coward to ever do it, so we get to keep up with the "suicide demands" and you can't do a fucking thing about it.
That’s shows how stupid he is, he’s leaving out that someone in that situation is actually dead. But in his mind it’s a felony to tell someone to go play in traffic.

Forum Clout
If you'd watched the HBO documentary about the case, you'd understand it's complex. Two loser kids from Massachusetts who can't find anyone else willing to pay attention to them decide to have a mostly online "relationship" even though they only live a few towns away. The loser boy doesn't even consider Michelle to be his "girlfriend", just someone to talk to who'll listen. About how much he wanted to kill himself. Over and over and over and over again. At first she tries to talk him out of it, but after months and months and months she decides fuck it, if you wanna kill yourself so badly, do it. So with her encouragement he... doesn't do it. He'll send her haunting texts like "this is it... im really doing it... goodbye", ghost her through the night, then text her the next day. Two loser Massachusetts teenagers who just like the mutual attention neither is getting from anyone else.

Then the fucker actually does it, and the vultures of the mainstream media see a white girl and construct their narrative. The helpless, naive boy, his mind twisted and manipulated by this vile cunt into taking his own life. How can YOU prevent YOUR teenager into being talked into suicide by the EVIL teenagers they may be texting? Patrick fatly gobbles up the MSM's narrative, makes zero attempt to gain a better understanding of the circumstances (to be fair I'm talking like an expert because I saw a 2-part documentary) and thinks anyone who tells him to kill himself is getting thrown in prison for felony suicide demands.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
He's been very recently put on the naughty step for these on twitter. They've been removed for rules violations. Oopsie doodles. Three times felon.

408724706443804672 2013-12-05 22:28:58 +0000 <stealthygeek> If you're more upset over Paul Walker's death than Nelson Mandela's, go ahead and kill yourself.

654474890934939648 2015-10-15 01:52:28 +0000 <stealthygeek> I referenced Jesus's crucifixion and resurrection onstage when someone shouted "Spoilers!" Seriously. You had two millenia. Kill yourself.

698300496445104128 2016-02-13 00:19:46 +0000 <stealthygeek> "I've always fancied myself a comedian." Yeah? Great, here's a list of open mics in the city. "They're not my thing." Kill yourself.

Edit: I just saw this thread. TYFYS. Fast and the Furious fans can grieve in peace now.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
He's been very recently put on the naughty step for these on twitter. They've been removed for rules violations. Oopsie doodles. Three times felon.

408724706443804672 2013-12-05 22:28:58 +0000 <stealthygeek> If you're more upset over Paul Walker's death than Nelson Mandela's, go ahead and kill yourself.
Mandela was 95 years fucking old. Paul Walker was barely 40 and had a teenage daughter. Couldn't care about either really, but if I had to say who I was more upset about, it'd be the fucking father of a young girl. Not the old nigger who set South Africa on a road to ruin.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Mandela was 95 years fucking old. Paul Walker was barely 40 and had a teenage daughter. Couldn't care about either really, but if I had to say who I was more upset about, it'd be the fucking father of a young girl. Not the old nigger who set South Africa on a road to ruin.
That reminds me of the UK Office where David Brent gets a black dog and named him Nelson after Nelson Mandela to virtue signal but can’t name anything Mandela did. That is Patrick to a fat tee.

G

Perry Bacon, Fatticus Bitch, Fat Be Daily, Oliver Wendell Half-a-Homes, Uncouth Badder Chinsburg, Turdgood Marshmallow Feel-he-eats a lot of Frankfurters, legal Fatrick has a bunch of great aliases.