• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Leeches gonna leech

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Thanks, AntH!

D3721D7C-69A2-4ADA-A6FC-0ABAD88F2B45.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Joe strikes me as the type of loser that posts screenshots of expensive items claiming to have bought them just to create an image of wealth.
Probably a Chinese or Mexican knock-off (at least Mex made Fender). He’ll be at one his “gigs” (beautified karaoke night), mooing with it soon, enough.

Forum Clout
I haven't tried the new ones, but I remember when Fender first made the Telecoustic and Stratacoustic they were absolutely fucking terrible and useless unless they were plugged in anyways. Sounded like shit, played like shit, frets were a mess, etc.
I think this is even the 'player series' or whatever mexican version is out now. Joe might have use for this garbage but honestly he could just take an acoustic and an electric that would sound better. But what does joe care about actual sound quality.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I think this is even the 'player series' or whatever mexican version is out now. Joe might have use for this garbage but honestly he could just take an acoustic and an electric that would sound better. But what does joe care about actual sound quality.
thats what I bought last year, an electric fender players grade made in mexico stratocaster. I wanted a squier stratocaster for half the price but the one in the shop had a messed up neck so I ended up going for the low grade fender. Still kinda regret doing that.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
They are, but for the past few years, Squier has been producing new, interesting guitars at a very high quality point while Fender is still releasing endless strats, teles, and $2000 jazzmasters
This is correct. Fender did the same thing Gibson did with Epiphone. Take off the name brand and create cheaper guitars of the same quality. If you buy a Gibson or Fender you’re pretty much paying for the name at this point.