• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Leave twitter to the pros

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

1695844084335.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
80s movies rule, fuck I miss this aesthetic
I agree, I’ll always watch an 80s movie over a current one. 70s had some great ones and so did the 90s but there’s something special about movies made in the 80s.

Black Moon Rising is an interesting one - has Tommy Lee Jones in one of his first starring roles in a movie based on an idea from John Carpenter about where cars go when they’re stolen. Fast and Furious stole the idea of having a car fly out a building window into another building window from it. Also has Linda Hamilton, Robert Vaughn, Lee Ving from the group Fear, and Bubba Smith.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I agree, I’ll always watch an 80s movie over a current one. 70s had some great ones and so did the 90s but there’s something special about movies made in the 80s.

Black Moon Rising is an interesting one - has Tommy Lee Jones in one of his first starring roles in a movie based on an idea from John Carpenter about where cars go when they’re stolen. Fast and Furious stole the idea of having a car fly out a building window into another building window from it. Also has Linda Hamilton, Robert Vaughn, Lee Ving from the group Fear, and Bubba Smith.
I've seen bits and pieces but that's it, I'm watching it this weekend, thanks housester!

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Hurr durr I'm good at Twitter, a machine that has chewed me and my aspirations up and spit them out. My reputation has been completely destroyed and every search engine and website is full of the worst kind of push back and response to my repugnant personality. I'm winning Twitter, child, sorry you're too stupid to understand what my sub-100 engagements on my posts means.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
He cant even be honest with himself. If he saw spock step out of that when he was a kid, he would be swooning over it now as 43 year old manbaby and taking pictures of it at a car museum.
This. Pat would tweet that he had some sort of erection if this thing was operated by Da Good Guise in one of his capeshit movies. “Elon could never come up with something this sexy. Ford, are you listening?”

Ford: (no response; no one listens to Pat)