• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

LEAVE IT ALONE, ITS JUST TIME

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
35B86BFA-B637-4300-B0D4-13F252001627.jpeg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
This faggot brings it up daily. And I can verify as one of 300 subscribers to CP Media, that Cumia might bring up Opie once a week and usually in response to another idiotic video where he says he’s more famous than Joe Rogan or that he doesn’t care about Anthony.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
This faggot brings it up daily. And I can verify as one of 300 subscribers to CP Media, that Cumia might bring up Opie once a week and usually in response to another idiotic video where he says he’s more famous than Joe Rogan or that he doesn’t care about Anthony.
Why are you financing a known pedophile?

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout

Hey idiot if you cancel your sub the account still works.

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
Can we just say they're both losers living in the past?

And that's even coming from me.
It's not as simple as that though. They're fucked without one another and they see that more and more each day. If they were on to bigger and better things you wouldn't hear a peep out of either of them. It's a classic example of the guy who doesn't want to talk about it so they talk about it every day.
You broke dick niggers will steal anything not bolted down.
Wouldn't even pay for a day to watch free for a year. If this place has taught me one thing it's that you can always just look away

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
You are subscribed to compound media but are talking down to us?

Re-evaluate your life choices faggot.

Your subscription money has helped facilitate the activies of a pedophile, the blood of his victims is partially on your hands.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Aren't you afraid of getting your Panera Bread ®️ location doxed?

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Aren't you afraid of getting your Panera Bread ®️ location doxed?

Ah this old chestnut, if i had a fawkin dollar for every time this came up I could buy a few more shares.

Brass tacks, I wouldn't worry. We were gonna fire that loser anyway but because we're HR we have to listen to the complaints of immigrants no matter where they're from or how big their alt right shitshow is, and unfortunately that includes old tunisian women. We never met but i saw a photo. Khumiya...something i forget. Anyhow we folded it all in to one nice convenient story that worked out for everyone except the guy my old boss fired.

Speaking of things working out for the best..... respecting the trademark = EOTM shortlist material

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

I normally don't attack anyone here, so be aware this isn't an attack at all, just a comment.

Anthony goes beyond just being a trash human being, @Mr. Faggotry . I've tried to watch his TACS over the years, and it's exhausting. It's sad. It's not funny. I don't steal the content because I don't want it, he does nothing for me.

If you like him, have it at, I suppose. But just realize he's one insult from you away to either doxxing your info or not cancelling your subscription when you choose to, because he is dirty trash whose word is as good as his ability to keep his hands off children.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I thought Nana's tech people finally figured out and fixed the glitch?

@Coonskin told me about it before I started posting here and was watching CMP for free for months. (idk what I did, prepaid credit card for the 1 day pass or something then cancel, and it stilll has your account active, lol).

its almost as if you’re talking to coonskin right now!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I normally don't attack anyone here, so be aware this isn't an attack at all, just a comment.

Anthony goes beyond just being a trash human being, @Mr. Faggotry . I've tried to watch his TACS over the years, and it's exhausting. It's sad. It's not funny. I don't steal the content because I don't want it, he does nothing for me.

If you like him, have it at, I suppose. But just realize he's one insult from you away to either doxxing your info or not cancelling your subscription when you choose to, because he is dirty trash whose word is as good as his ability to keep his hands off children.
Next you are going to tell us money noises over black people rioting isn't comedy gold!