• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Le gros cochon

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
DE4198C4-87CA-422E-8A68-3CB4B7AAE310.jpeg

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Nobody cares about French politics until the globalists all start pushing their anti-Le Pen rhetoric.

Macron is widely hated. Marine Le Pen regularly appears on politics shows and is nothing like Trump. She's more of a Ron Paul character - not the same politics, but just a fairly constant presence in the public eye, and generally most normal people would agree with her even if they might not vote for her. Macron beating her won't get rid of her party.

Last edited:
G

Anyone here got any ties to France? I wanna take my kid next spring. I feel there’s no saving it and by the time he’s an adult it will belong entirely to the Arabs & Nigels.
I was there right before COVID and the tourist areas are still nice. Dunno how much a kid would appreciate it though. Architecture, history, art, high end food and wine. Nice for grown ups but boring for kids.