• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Last Night in Soho

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Gave it a watch since I've enjoyed Edgar Wrights other movies. By far one of the worst movies I've seen this year. Not even really a horror movie. It's a 2 hour heavy handed message about how evil and sexist white men are and how terrible the 60's really were for women. Of course the only good guy in the movie is a black dude who gets to fuck the white chick. Big old stinker.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Gave it a watch since I've enjoyed Edgar Wrights other movies. By far one of the worst movies I've seen this year. Not even really a horror movie. It's a 2 hour heavy handed message about how evil and sexist white men are and how terrible the 60's really were for women. Of course the only good guy in the movie is a black dude who gets to fuck the white chick. Big old stinker.
PASS

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
I liked specific techniques used in production for the effects, but the story and pacing were blasé (at best). His best work really probably is the Cornetto Trilogy and even those are diminishing returns.

Plus I don’t like that girl with the preying mantis face. The one from The Witch.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Edgar Wright is really inconsistent. Spaced was not a bad series for it’s time, Shaun Of The Dead & Hot Fuzz were solid movies and got his name out there. Everything after Hot Fuzz is shit though, that Worlds End movie was terrible.

Hot Fuzz has great moments, but I don't find it very rewatchable. I like Simon Pegg, too, it just doesn't feel fresh after the first watch. Scott Pilgrim is his best visual film, and it entertains me - but it's empty feeling after.

Gosia has tried to get me to watch Baby Driver - several times, in fact - but I keep refusing. Something about the bloody film, maybe it's the actors or the concept, just turns me off. You couldn't pay me to watch it.

I really think Wright peaked with Spaced. Love that show, and it didn't overstay its welcome. Plus, while it respected the characters, it didn't hold back giving shit to the epidemic of modern man children.

He's Britain's Kevin Smith. There, I said it. Tell me I'm wrong.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
Gosia has tried to get me to watch Baby Driver - several times, in fact - but I keep refusing. Something about the bloody film, maybe it's the actors or the concept, just turns me off. You couldn't pay me to watch it.
I think it is the cast, yeah. The main guy seems like a real jerk, very wooden. And I think Jamie Foxx is shucking and jiving his way through it in another “tough guy” performance.
He's Britain's Kevin Smith. There, I said it. Tell me I'm wrong.
I hope that you are because I used to like Smodcast until that crying loser started getting high all the goddamn time. I’d hate for Edgar Wright to start shilling too.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
You faggots realize that everything in Hollywood is made by kikes, right? Edgar Wright is Jewish. His ancestry is Dutch Jewish but his wikipedia article omits that fact completely. You would think he is entirely English from his media profile but he is just another kike.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I've always hated Edgar Wright. Shaun of the Dead was mediocre at best. I don't get this cornetto thing at all. What's the significance of eating ice cream in every movie? Does it symbolize it's fat brand obsessed audience?