• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Last night in my sleep, I had a vision.

G

As distinguished from a dream which is mere sorting and cataloguing of the day's events by the subconscious.

No, baby child, this was a viSion, fresh and clear as a mountain stream - the mind revealing itself to itself.

In my vision, I was on the veranda of a vast estate, a palazzo of some fantastic proportion. There seemed to emanate from it a light from within - this gleaming radiant marble. You, the Owen A Forms reader, know this place. You had in fact been born and raised there. This was my first observation of the place, since I do not know you.

Wandering about, I was happy that your house had been immaculately maintained. There had been added a number of additional rooms, but in a way it blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference. Returning to the house's grand foyer, there came a knock at the door.

You, Owen A Forms member reading this. You were standing there. You were happy and care-free, clearly living a life of deep harmony and joy. We embraced - a warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld. We were in this moment one.

My vision ended. I awoke with a tremendous feeling of optimism and confidence in you and your future. That was my vision; it was of you. I'm so glad to have had this opportunity to share it with you. I wish you nothing but the very best, always.

G

349DBAFF-BDF4-4C36-A651-41BE96375FCD.gif

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I swear that makes more sense...
It does. It’s makes no sense to have two car crashes.

When the forums first started there was a lot of confusion and people were leaving Nanas everywhere when they were laughing.

I do get the Nana would be entertained by that. But by that same school of thought there should be a a Norton face an opie face and so on.

G

I read the title, knew what was coming, and still read the whole thing. Great scene.
All in wit another Twin Peaks thread.

I love this whole first act. The town is a perfect opposite of Twin Peaks. The cops are assholes, and the diner is a fucking dump. Chet Desmond is nothing like Cooper.
[MEDIA=youtube]hGqg03wg3rw[/MEDIA]