• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

laos

G

cheap as fuck. literally shortest non-nigger country ever according to da stats
So you’re just going to walk into a place like this by yourself and start talking to people?

sexy%2Blao%2Bgirls%2Bvientiane.jpg

G

So you’re just going to walk into a place like this by yourself and start talking to people?

was talkin to my friend earlier. his asian friend has a long distance gf in lous who is going to be my tour guide or wahtever

but even wtihout her, yeah I could do that

im still going to eastern europe, just going there first

G

was talkin to my friend earlier. his asian friend has a long distance gf in lous who is going to be my tour guide or wahtever

but even wtihout her, yeah I could do that

im still going to eastern europe, just going there first
Well good for you then. I’ve been to Asian places where no one speaks English and I can’t imagine being there trying to pick up chicks.

G

Well good for you then. I’ve been to Asian places where no one speaks English and I can’t imagine being there trying to pick up chicks.
Wait really why. What am I missing?
Jungle Asians, do you have a plan if you find out your date is packing a little extra?
Meh you can tell if sober. The torquester was really wasted once and had his suspicious with someone once lol... I was like... she's overly sexual. The next morning I left asap and never told anyone until now. Anyway, ignore that.

Laos Rules! Laos Rules!
[MEDIA=youtube]6TymGLOKvGI[/MEDIA]
You're a good guy, Artie. Why not come to Laos with me in December? Not even joking. Meet me there. Your workplace will allow it since they don't want to lose you (with the pay rise and all). DM me, I'm serious.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout

I’d walk in their with my fur coat and sunglasses like john wayne california rock and roller big dick american

and if their yakuza tried to fuck with me, id tell them this isnt their show and have my Laotian man servant beat them up

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
you could rent a sick ass car and just throw your money around

people in poor countries appreciate the white man’s business

if you get kidnapped, your white man country will pay the ransom, just try not to giggle into the phone while your talking to your ambassador

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Wait there's heroin there? DM me.
Yeah it’s one of the main smuggling routes. You can get really pure stuff.

However I’m pretty sure the local government will imprison you for life (no good) or execute you if you get caught so don’t do it. But if you do, I will send you $300

G

Yeah it’s one of the main smuggling routes. You can get really pure stuff.

However I’m pretty sure the local government will imprison you for life (no good) or execute you if you get caught so don’t do it. But if you do, I will send you $300
ah okay yeah I won't do it then. sorry.