• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lakota Fag

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
This dude is insane lol. It’s almost as if he actually dislikes his native identity, so he has to stare in the mirror and recite this every morning.

I hope he gets scalped by a pack of Comanche
1676242143747.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I've been seeing this guy all over my threads too... Is he a Fatrick follower? Why is this half breed shitting up the feed of my burner account? FAWK

Edit: and yes, your people were savages. No more or less than any other ethnicity (although you can't drink liquor like pussies), but you most certainly were savages. What you did to the dead after the Battle of the Little Bighorn was what convinced President Grant to exterminate you.

View attachment 95143
Right? Euros / Whites could be bush as savage. We just didn’t keep eating berries and grass and putting our kids in moss diapers by the 19th century.
I don’t know why but I find myself thinking that a lot of these “minorities” like blacks are ashamed of themselves deep down. That’s why they have “wild out” and “keep it real.”

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I've been seeing this guy all over my threads too... Is he a Fatrick follower? Why is this half breed shitting up the feed of my burner account? FAWK

Edit: and yes, your people were savages. No more or less than any other ethnicity (although you can't drink liquor like pussies), but you most certainly were savages. What you did to the dead after the Battle of the Little Bighorn was what convinced President Grant to exterminate you.

View attachment 95143
Yup definitely not savages, here's a guy who survived a scalping
Scalped-man-2.jpg

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
I have no issue with NAs, and very much enjoy learning about their different cultures and the wars with the Europeans and US govt. The Great Sioux War is one of my favorite topics of US History. I've read a lot about it, from both cultural and militaristic perspectives, and I have a lot of respect for the Sioux (Lakota) as a race and society. They had one of the most complex "governing hierarchies" of any nation or tribe in North America. The book Black Elk Speaks is one of my favorites I've ever read.

That said, the NA identity as it exists within our current society was co-opted by these liberal grifters, just like it happens in every other demographic. If the Sioux came out and just embraced their proud warrior culture (as many tribes try to) they'd get way more respect from the other side of the political spectrum. But this stupid narrative that they were peaceful hippies is just wrong and insulting to the real Sioux.

Case in point: University of North Dakota, one of the most dominant hockey teams in American collegiate history, had to chance their name from "The Fighting Sioux" to "The North Dakota Men's Hockey Team" because ONE butthurt tribe wouldn't sign off on the deal with the rest of the Lakota nation - who were like, No stupid, we get PAID for this. The honkies pay us for our likeness. Just like Florida State pays the Seminole nation for their likeness. It's business.

But that one tribe preferred to proudly live in squalor than change with the times. And now everyone thinks NAs are annoying,. because that's what they are.
What are your thoughts on neighboring tribes like the Crow (calm down @aRTie02150 ) aiding the U.S. Army during those wars? It seems that everyone disliked the Sioux. You probably know of Lewis and Clark's impressions of them 60-70 years prior. Not positive.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
The Sioux had many enemies and allies, they were the dominant nation within a huge swath of territory. And many of those allegiances or rivalries went back to the 1600s when the Brits and French were trying to pit all the nations against each other. Sioux is actually French for "snake," isn't it? They don't like that term, they prefer Lakota.

At a certain point the other tribes knew the capitalist US government was not going to stop until it had taken every square inch of soil from sea to sea, so they tried to hedge their bets and wind up on the winning side. The Sioux were, by the late 1870s, led by idealistic old-heads who were willing to die for the Black Hills. The US obliged them.
Can't say I totally agree, but that's a pretty complete answer. Thanks.

cardwell

Forum Clout
Blacks and Injuns teamed up in Florida where the Seminoles used runaway slaves as slaves.