• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

#LaFamiglia

G

IMG_1351.jpeg

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Bovine is so stupid he would actually prospect on set and get the actors their food and drinks and they would all laugh at him when he would try to stand on his bovine head with his bow legs out and throw rings over his faggot ass dad shoes where the sole of the shoe curls up the front tip of the shoe (anyone of you that rolls around with those Bovine style shoes needs to be beaten about the head and neck with a cast iron frying pan) just for some shitty replica Sons Of Tranarchy swag that they can't even give away to fans because it'll poison their skin to wear it. Bovine will sport it though! Nigger can't wait to get his bottom bitch rocker that says Cosplaying Faggotster.

I hope he gets his pitch black skin angel wings patch when two Owen semis flank and crush him with the ol' oopsies daisies, we didn't see the motorcycle nigger in our blind spot trick. "Real sorry, not sorry, officers. Can I go though, I've got a real tight schedule here. Got a load of sweet potatoes that Cptbldopie's step mother is gonna flip her shit if she doesn't have any for Thanksgiving dinner!"