• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lady in red...

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
WWAWD Chloe Sevigny?

748ae72588f45bd1b6fe39be75632b16cce6f664.gif

bkb84p.jpg

G

She rules.

One of a handful of actresses who actually want to take on interesting and challenging roles instead of chasing fame. She's got a face that oscillates between sexy and goofy looking, which makes her seem like a real person. Plus she's a church attending Catholic, which should win over the tribe haters around here.
So is Gallo. His website is hilarious, you should check it out. He sells his sperm to people:

Mr. Gallo maintains the right to refuse sale of his sperm to those of extremely dark complexions.

Under the laws of the Jewish faith, a Jewish mother would qualify a baby to be deemed a member of the Jewish religion. This would be added incentive for Mr. Gallo to sell his sperm to a Jew mother, his reasoning being with the slim chance that his child moved into the profession of motion picture acting or became a musical performer, this connection to the Jewish faith would guarantee his offspring a better chance at good reviews and maybe even a prize at the Sundance Film Festival or an Oscar.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.vgmerchandise.com/store/pages.php?pageid=4[/URL]

G

I'm lukewarm on Gallo's artistic output, but him saying Roger Ebert had "the physique of a slave trader" during their spat about "The Brown Bunny" was pretty funny.
lol I still haven't watched The Brown Bunny (was difficult to find anywhere, but I have it now). I just know it's going to be artsy shit, but on the other hand I love Gallo too much not to watch eventually...