• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kyle Rittenhouse was just on TV

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Everyone on Twitter is talking about it.

Screenshot_20220221-201810.jpg

Well, everyone except for one person, because he doesn't exist:

Screenshot_20220221-200323.jpg

I wonder what Pat would say about Kyle, if he existed. I guess we'll never know, because he doesn't exist.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
anyone watch the interview? something off about it. i support kyle suing everyone that lied about him, but jfc his responses seemed scripted compared to some of the other interviews he's been in post-trial. it's hard to take him serious when it looks like he's reading off a prompter - yet still fucks up - and keeps looking to the side at wherever is handlers are.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
anyone watch the interview? something off about it. i support kyle suing everyone that lied about him, but jfc his responses seemed scripted compared to some of the other interviews he's been in post-trial. it's hard to take him serious when it looks like he's reading off a prompter - yet still fucks up - and keeps looking to the side at wherever is handlers are.
Judging by the topic Id think you would need script not to legally hang yourself when talking about a company that will make its money suing people.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
i support kyle suing everyone that lied about him, but jfc his responses seemed scripted compared to some of the other interviews he's been in post-trial
That's the kind of interview normally handled by a 50yo+ CEO; if the Kenosha Kids needs some guidance getting through it more power to him for actually listening to it.

Fat Pat would just wing it (assuming pigs had wings).