• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Kyle Murry" (Kyler Murray) is really looking like an NFL rookie tonight

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
"I think it has more with Collage football not good enough Prep(tm)"

^^^
(Hello!) Exactly my point

1642485114796.png

EraGodless

Forum Clout
"I think it has more with Collage football not good enough Prep(tm)"

^^^
(Hello!) Exactly my point

View attachment 20066
Sports Patrick is legally and legitimately retarded. He has absolutely no fucking clue as to what he's talking about-

1st) It's Murray's first playoff game after 3 years in the league. He was/is a legit MVP candidate- and will continue to be one for tge foreseeable future.

2) The Rams were basically built for the playoffs. They have traded basically all of their future assets and salary cap to win a Superbowl within the next 3-4 years.

3) Murray has been really fucking good and delivered as a first overall draft pick and Heisman winner (very rare)- 3 years ago, the Cardinals were absolute dogshit. They're now setup for the next decade or so because they have the QB position figured out.

**This is one of the rare Pat tweets that actually triggered me-- It's really enraging as the fat fuck should stay in his faggot ass lanes of pop culture-- he knows jackshit about sports and just speaks or tweets with such authority- that it makes me want to kick his fucking teeth in.

Also, he was obviously shitfaced when he tweeted this garbage-

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s the fakest of all sports fans, he only goes to games for beer and the food. His sports “hot takes” are something he saw someone else say and can’t think for himself. He knows he would get destroyed for any sports takes by real fans so all his opinions are bland and broad. He’s so insecure he pretends to like sports to be seen as a “manly” man.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He’s the fakest of all sports fans, he only goes to games for beer and the food. His sports “hot takes” are something he saw someone else say and can’t think for himself. He knows he would get destroyed for any sports takes by real fans so all his opinions are bland and broad. He’s so insecure he pretends to like sports to be seen as a “manly” man.
Yep. He would expose himself pretty quick in a conversation. Even asking him to explain his take would probably fry his brain.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
There's a reason why "hot take artists" like Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless are millionaires. You have to know about sports, know what opinions will trigger sports fans and be able to defend your takes when pressed. Every sports fan in existence thinks these guys are jackasses, but it's the Howard Stern angle, they still tune in to see what the blowhards will say next.

The "Kyle Murry" just shows he's purely an idiot who wants attention. Never compliment the team playing well, always say some nasty shit about the team playing poorly.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There's a reason why "hot take artists" like Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless are millionaires. You have to know about sports, know what opinions will trigger sports fans and be able to defend your takes when pressed. Every sports fan in existence thinks these guys are jackasses, but it's the Howard Stern angle, they still tune in to see what the blowhards will say next.

The "Kyle Murry" just shows he's purely an idiot who wants attention. Never compliment the team playing well, always say some nasty shit about the team playing poorly.
As always, he can never say a nice thing about someone else, even sports teams due to his insane insecurity. Real sports fan realizes good play but to Pat everyone playing is either stupid or bad and if a team is winning it’s only because the ref’s are bad and helping the team win. Blaming the refs for your team losing shows you lack any sports knowledge.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout

Even then a lot of those takes are scripted. A lot of their talking points are helped by writers to back up their stance. I miss when it was people just talking sports. Now its about saying something that gets clicks while shouting at each other. Had to stop watching those shows a few years ago. I dont want to hear a shouting match right when I wake up.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Even then a lot of those takes are scripted. A lot of their talking points are helped by writers to back up their stance. I miss when it was people just talking sports. Now its about saying something that gets clicks while shouting at each other. Had to stop watching those shows a few years ago. I dont want to hear a shouting match right when I wake up.
Idk how anyone falls for the Steven A Smith schtick. Its 100% blatantly obvious he just says the opposite of whatever the hivemind think is, whether its right or wrong. Like after McGregors loss to
khabib, all of a sudden SAS was magically qualified to judge fighters and deemed Conor the “WORST MMA FIGHTER TO EVER ENTER THE OCTOGON! HES TERRIBLE!”. He may be a dick, but to say he sucks is 100% false and not even an entertaining argument. Its clickbait filler BS to get a shouting match going. Thats all.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
What is he saying? College is not a good enough Prep for the QB position?
What's the alternative, Pig? I don't understand.

Mac Jones ran a more complex offense under Sarkisian at Alabama than he's running now in NE, and he literally had far better weapons there than he has here, and his line was probably just as good as what he has blocking for him now.

Most top P5 programs are running Pro-style offenses at this point, including Oklahoma where Murray went. Jesus, Burrow's read-option offense at LSU was more complex than what most of the NFL can teach their offenses now. There are high school teams in Texas running read-option offenses these days, so the problem is that the majority of NFL WRs are simply too stupid to learn these packages, it has nothing to do with QB preparation at the college level.

Everything he said is not only wrong, but the complete inverse of true.
Sounds like pat thinks rookie QBs should learn under a vet QB the majority of their rookie contract but thats not realistic. The draft just doesnt allow that for top drafted QBs. They end up on a shit team with no Oline and expected to start right away. The jags arent going to sit Trevor Lawrence for 3 years while he is on a 4year/$36million dollar rookie contract. Way too much money to spend on a bench warmer.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Said it in a different thread, Kyler was Offensive Rookie of the Year, been voted to the Pro-Bowl every season, and will be an MVP Candidate this year. He's already broken multiple Cardinals records, and has had the most success of any starting quarterback in his age range besides Mahomes (and quite frankly, more than a lot of qbs outside of as well). Saying he was "thrown into the fire too early" is the dumbest take for one of the most successful QBs in the league. Oh no, the kid choked in a playoff game. Rodgers has been doing that for a decade.

Forum Clout
Idk how anyone falls for the Steven A Smith schtick. Its 100% blatantly obvious he just says the opposite of whatever the hivemind think is, whether its right or wrong. Like after McGregors loss to
khabib, all of a sudden SAS was magically qualified to judge fighters and deemed Conor the “WORST MMA FIGHTER TO EVER ENTER THE OCTOGON! HES TERRIBLE!”. He may be a dick, but to say he sucks is 100% false and not even an entertaining argument. Its clickbait filler BS to get a shouting match going. Thats all.
ESPN producers literally talk to the two assholes about to yell at each other and go “You’re gonna take this side, and you’re gonna take this side”