• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kurt Vonnegut's second wife forced him to adopt a baby at age 60

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
He was 60, not the baby. He tried to commit suicide shortly after but lived another 25 years until he tripped over his dog's leash and fell down the stairs. He had a life long fear of being killed by his own dog. I don't know why I just thought of that. I read a biography on him and it was pretty depressing from start to finish.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Sounds like a bit of a Debby Downer
The guy hated when anyone had any fun. He would lash out at his family for smiling basically. Dude was nuts. All of his books would feature a character setting themselves on fire in suicide. Guy used to sit around at night fantasizing about how he could burn himself alive like a maniac.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
The guy hated when anyone had any fun. He would lash out at his family for smiling basically. Dude was nuts. All of his books would feature a character setting themselves on fire in suicide. Guy used to sit around at night fantasizing about how he could burn himself alive like a maniac.
Nigga never got over being in Dresden during the firebombing.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Vonnegut? What am I Slaughterhouse Five?

jim-florentine-performs-at-the-state-theatre-new-brunswick-on-october-18-2007-in-new-brunswick.jpg

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Happy people are terrible writers. That's why comedy sucks ass today. It's a bunch overpaid, self-absorbed dipshits who complain about minor inconveniences for an hour.