• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kurt Metzger fucking SUCKS!!!!

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Trying to enjoy some FAWKING Jimmy Dore and this CUNT has to jump in every two cocksuckin' seconds to add some "joke". Love it when Dore is on fire, but then there's Kurt to fuck up the flow...

THIS ISN'T LEGION OF SKANKS, KURT. SHUT UP!!!!!

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I went through a phase a few months ago of watching Jimmy Dore and he often seemed very annoyed at Kurt and his constant interruptions. He also no sold most of his jokes. Zero chemistry. I'm surprised he's still there.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
We may hold different opinions on Kurt Metzger but I think we can all agree that PAYING HIM TO WRITE JOKES FOR YOUR ROAST SET would be unthinkable for any of us. Only a talentless faggot hack like Jim Norton would ever do such a thing...I'm glad Colin embarrassed him publicly in an elevator over that petty collaboration.

Forum Clout
Kurt is such an egomaniac he thinks his thought is the most important at any one time. At no time does he think, "I'm a guest on this guy's podcast. Maybe I should let him finish his thought first."

I'm sure he's a funny writer and standup, but I'll never find out.