Koala Niggers of OnAForums - where we at with truckers taking over your country?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
BTW I'd eat the vegemite out of this chick's bum:
I'd kiss and cuddle her, before making love by the fire. And then the next morning over breakfast I'd tell her that her vegemite toast sounds great, and maybe I'll promise to make her a philly cheesesteak next time, which wouldn't even be a euphemism. It's just that she seems like a down to earth gal and really open to new experiences. I think she'd really be impressed with my culinary skills and respectful behavior. You don't know anything about Australian women.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I'd kiss and cuddle her, before making love by the fire. And then the next morning over breakfast I'd tell her that her vegemite toast sounds great, and maybe I'll promise to make her a philly cheesesteak next time, which wouldn't even be a euphemism. It's just that she seems like a down to earth gal and really open to new experiences. I think she'd really be impressed with my culinary skills and respectful behavior. You don't know anything about Australian women.

... Maybe kiss you.