Knowing What We Know Now

groomia1961

Kurt CoLAME
would anyone bothered to listen to Opie and Anthony when it was still on at the time given that Gregg ended up doing a lame podcast from the beach, Nana turning out to be a massive fool and Twitter addict, and Wormbait stealing from retarded truckers for a shitty cartoon and motherfucking the hands that fed him?

All these old queens act like fags, hens and high school girls gossiping about one another. All these so called men are either in their 60s or approaching AARP age. How the fuck could they even consider themselves shock jocks when they couldn’t take any of the heat thrown back at em?

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
I hate every one of them but considering the lack of entertainment these days I would certainly listen. I would have to turn the sound down when AntH talks about women (children) otherwise I could deal with it

Edit:Imagine openly lusting for children and nobody in your life beating the no good fuck out of you. God damn it I hate him

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
the show died with patrice anything past 2011 is not worth listening to

I've moved on from listening to O&A bits to just throwing on a Cum Town bit instead. Say what you will about that gay podcast but they dont have truckers calling in or an instant feedback line and wacky audio drops.
i miss the truckers and callers, lots of good bit on OnA, uninformed or RnF were because of the callers. podcasts are just the same retards talking the same BS every week

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Ask yourself this: knowing that he'd become the type of Hollywood cunt-lapper he used to mock, would you have stopped listening to Hoo-Hoo Howie in the 90s? Of course not. Even before Artie came along, Stern was the best thing on radio or TV. With Artie he was even better.

O&A in its heyday provided some of my hardest loffs since Stern. People age, they lose their edge. It happens.

Be thankful to have loved and lost, rather than to have never loved at all.

Crith Boqth

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
I think you are underestimating how much better O&A was than the morning zoo alternatives on the radio at the time.
Listening to radio was for poor faggots. I have a box with 100 CDs. I only listened to this shit on YouTube and only when a way funnier guest was on. Or Intern David

groomia1961

Kurt CoLAME
Listening to radio was for poor faggots. I have a box with 100 CDs. I only listened to this shit on YouTube and only when a way funnier guest was on. Or Intern David
That’s how I found the show at all in the first place. People uploading clips from the show on YouTube.

The Louis CK Donald Rumsfeld lizard bit is as the very first thing I ever heard from the show. Other than that, I’d keep getting free trials from Sirius XM to listen live.

G

When Jim actually cared about his job he was a passable to great third mic. Gregg and Tony never managed to recreate the in house tone Stern did but they had their moments.

Anthony pretending to be working class while yelling at Occupy Wall Street assholes seemed sorta entertaining in ‘12. Not as much as smashing his head in with a concrete dildo stolen from his stash does now.

As far as faggy shock jock shit went their rerun nigh shift stuff my partner would play was enjoyable enough.

Until Sam ‘Is that in pesos?!’ Roberts would chime in with his his fag garbage.

tl;dr I’m gay

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
When Jim actually cared about his job he was a passable to great third mic. Gregg and Tony never managed to recreate the in house tone Stern did but they had their moments.

Anthony pretending to be working class while yelling at Occupy Wall Street assholes seemed sorta entertaining in ‘12. Not as much as smashing his head in with a concrete dildo stolen from his stash does now.

As far as faggy shock jock shit went their rerun nigh shift stuff my partner would play was enjoyable enough.

Until Sam ‘Is that in pesos?!’ Roberts would chime in with his his fag garbage.

tl;dr I’m gay