• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kingofallwiggers

G

I really wish you didn't set your profile to private so I can congratulate you on this alt account.

You seriously say the things that enrage me to the point of hating you... And I'll say something right now, if this is Dan under one of his accounts I have to congratulate you dude, because you made me interact with you in a way that is actually funny and if this is your account you're brilliant.

You are literally the worst person on this message board Ive interacted with and I legitimately hope you die.

[MEDIA=youtube]W9Q88bZO3YE[/MEDIA]

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
And I'll say something right now, if this is Dan under one of his accounts I have to congratulate you dude, because you made me interact with you in a way that is actually funny and if this is your account you're brilliant.
Dude, look at what you wrote, Dan, funny, brilliant.

Come on.

ezgif-1-e994bc5f62 (1) (1) (6).jpg