King of the Peckahs

G

[MEDIA=vocaroo]119Oh8nF2OWJ[/MEDIA]

kingofthepecka.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I keep wanting to use a very specific picture that I can't find for when Dougie knocks it out of the park like this.

When I got Falling Down on dvd years ago, it came with a promo card inside the case. On one side it showed a bunch of other Michael Douglas movies and on the other side it was just a badass picture of Michael Douglas and it said "Nobody does it like Douglas". I got it blown up at Walmart and planned to frame it and never did. I might still have it in a tube somewhere.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I keep wanting to use a very specific picture that I can't find for when Dougie knocks it out of the park like this.

When I got Falling Down on dvd years ago, it came with a promo card inside the case. On one side it showed a bunch of other Michael Douglas movies and on the other side it was just a badass picture of Michael Douglas and it said "Nobody does it like Douglas". I got it blown up at Walmart and planned to frame it and never did. I might still have it in a tube somewhere.
1695179984546.png

@Lamont & Tonelli found it because he's a fuckin gemmmmm🤌

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke

Can he be added to the very short Hollywood “Not a faggot” list?

That pussy eating throat cancer bit was gold.