• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Kill City" by Iggy Pop and James Williamson (1977)

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Iggy looks like a faggot but seems like a cool guy. It's a tough one.
I remember reading some Iggy Pop biography on some long trip one time and I don't know if the guy who wrote it was just a dickhole or what, but I was blown away by how uninteresting it was.
Untitled-1_0048_Layer 21.jpg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Haven't heard the whole album but this song rocks. Going to check it out now.

Really like the Stooges' music and some of his solo stuff, but from what I've heard, Iggy Pop is a cradle-robbing cumia unfortunately.

That's one of my favorites also. I've never heard the Cumia stuff before but no bad gossip about a musician surprises me. He played a pedo creep in tank girl too if i'm remembering correctly

G

That's one of my favorites also. I've never heard the Cumia stuff before but no bad gossip about a musician surprises me. He played a pedo creep in tank girl too if i'm remembering correctly
He hung around with Bowie so it comes with the territory. It was a young groupie girl from what I remember. Musicians back then openly did that kind of stuff (Zeppelin, etc.) I can separate enjoying someone's music from their deserving a trip to the gallows. Most famous musicians are irredeemable faggots, but they make cool noises so credit where it's due.