KF Owner Null: Patrick seems like one of the most pathetic faggots I've ever seen

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
so here’s my translation of “what’s going on”

cloudflare provided the information requested. Null and Barnes withdrew after their attempt to stop the use of this information didn’t work - “the horse was out of the barn already”

so basically Patso will now have to actually subpoena Null directly for caves info. The initial subpoena was to get Null’s info, which CF rolled over and provided, and Barnes was unable to stop the use of.

however the Paggot has perhaps realized they can’t touch KF and it’s a waste of money, hence “we aren’t interested in them anymore”

now the main event truly is Quashi in Cali

am I correct?

Last edited:

cloudflare provided the information requested. Null and Barnes withdrew after their attempt to stop the use of this information didn’t work - “the horse was out of the barn already”

so basically Patso will now have to actually subpoena Null directly for caves info. The initial subpoena was to get Null’s info, which CF rolled over and provided, and Barnes was unable to stop the use of.

however the Paggot has perhaps realized they can’t touch KF and it’s a waste of money, hence “we aren’t interested in them anymore”

am I correct?
Nulls post seems to imply that Pat was the one who withdrew the subpoena because it didn't provide any information that was relevant to the case. Unless Null is lying.

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930

am I correct?
Also, it was a waste of money to begin with because Caverlock is named as a John Doe twice, on KF and OnAForums. He would get the same exact result just subpenising Quasi in the first place, but Resto milked him

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Nulls post seems to imply that Pat was the one who withdrew the subpoena because it didn't provide any information that was relevant to the case. Unless Null is lying.

I just went to KF and read the threads, I think you’re correct. I was trying to make sense of Patso’s comment about the subpoena working. More fool me, probably was just Tall Tale Tomlinson again

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Pena ran through him like it was nothing.
tenor.gif