• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kevin Brennan

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Grifter faggot who has to rely on contranism and fighting with Z-list retards to retain any kind of relevancy.
By his “grift” — do you mean Patreon? Or is he defrauding people? As for his aggressive ways, I don’t think it’s anything calculated. It sounds like he was always a hyper-critical prick who’s just stopped trying to hide his true thoughts and feelings. KB chafes at being called bitter, but if 99% of what comes out of your mouth is about how yet another person isn’t measuring up to your standards, you might just be a bitter bitch.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Kevin can't stand Dave Attell. Because of Dave being Dave (Also being successful).

Thats not true

Dave became best friends with Jeff Ross, Kev and Dave used to be best friends for years then stopped hanging out. kev started the podcast around that time

its that gay, but i kinda respect kevin for being honest about it

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Thats not true

Dave became best friends with Jeff Ross, Kev and Dave used to be best friends for years then stopped hanging out. kev started the podcast around that time

its that gay, but i kinda respect kevin for being honest about it
It is true.

I had to listen to one of his shitty podcasts. Your boy the screaming queen said it. Also he can't understand Dave hanging around comedy clubs. What is there to like about Kevin Brennan? I'm baffled.