• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kevin Brennan returns, Nana doesn't take criticism too well

G

If Ant had any brain cells left and wasn't so lazy he would make a serious effort to put together a real daily show that included him, Bob, and Brennan.
The 50 somethings of America would love it, but he's too fucking dumb, unmotivated, and unimaginative to see it through. It's genuinely the only avenue left to make it out of obscurity.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
If Ant had any brain cells left and wasn't so lazy he would make a serious effort to put together a real daily show that included him, Bob, and Brennan.
The 50 somethings of America would love it, but he's too fucking dumb, unmotivated, and unimaginative to see it through. It's genuinely the only avenue left to make it out of obscurity.
I hate each one in their own way, but I would give this type of show a shot. For old time's sake. @GhostOfAIDsVigoda

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Get Artie on board and you have a show.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Man I tried to watch the whole thing and I couldn’t. They’re all fsggots. I can’t stand Brennan’s tough guy act. Nigga is 60 years old and has a Weimer-esque body. Who could possibly be afraid of him?
Nobody is, except for other old queens like Anthony. Jimmy Martinez was going to beat the ever living fuck out of him, and he cowered and cried like the faggot he is. I can’t watch this, because it even starts off shitty. How the fuck did Joe manage to make musac sound off brand? Fucking retard.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Nobody is, except for other old queens like Anthony. Jimmy Martinez was going to beat the ever living fuck out of him, and he cowered and cried like the faggot he is. I can’t watch this, because it even starts off shitty. How the fuck did Joe manage to make musac sound off brand? Fucking retard.
I’ll give Kevin credit for screaming, “CUT THIS NIGGER’S MIC OFF” over Jimmy when he was also screaming. Their show had such an odd dynamic and was very entertaining.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I listened to the whole thing, though not with full attention the entire time. Kevin would be miserable if he had nothing to bitch about, I swear. Luckily I hate Geno the unfunny faggot and enjoy Kevin pointing out all of Geno’s shortcomings. There’s something for everyone to love there.

This is also a fun watch. Barry Katz is usually a zen master but he goes off on KB and has him bang to rights. So of course Kevin just comes up with more reasons why his lack of success is Neal’s fault. Kevin Brennan is allergic to personal responsibility.

Forum Clout
Brennan sounds like an old dragqueen.
Nana just radiates faggotry, like a big, pale, alcohol-bloated sun. And it queers up everything in his radius, like radiation, or gaydiation, in this case. Within a few moments, his guests are giggling, mincing, hooting and desperately trying to appear heterosexual. His show is like a sort of glory hole, where closeted gay man congregate and send out "signals".