• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Keep the pressure on. Make him understand we are all watching

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220223-155419_Chrome.jpg

Collage 2022-02-23 16_49_57.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah because everyone was so much worse off when Trump was running things...

For all his faults he's the only president in my lifetime who seemed like he wanted to actually be working.
I remember people like Pat claimed Trump would be in jail within his first year in office, then def by the end of his second year, then it was 100 % definite that Trump would be removed and perp walked out of the White House, then once his term was over he would REFUSE to leave the White House and would need to be physically removed by the military, then would be arrested as soon as he left, and on, and on, and on…

It’s like they have no idea what they’re talking about and are a bunch of miserable cunts

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Trumps has spent his entire life in the NYC real estate market, if anyone knows where bodies are buried in New York its him. Hes a lot smarter than they'd have you believe.