• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Karma story I was too drunk to tell last night

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
A couple months ago I found out from a dude I grew up with that another person from our neighborhood died from a pressed blue. Didn’t think much of it. (He was black by the way so when Nigger Dave says that white people are seeing what it’s like for blacks during the crack epidemic. It really shows what a dumb nigger he is. All the ODs I know of have been minorities)

My ex best friend who fucked me out of thousands of dollars when I put him on his feet 10 years ago when we were pretty much kids.
Also fucked my ex. I would go to sleep thinking of ways to kill him for years.

Well a friend we share got his house raided for selling pressed fentanyl blues. Last time we hung out he said his connect was my ex best friend. The reason he got raided is because he sold the kid who died the pressed blue. The day after he’s raided my ex best friend starts getting harassed by cops. They want the supplier which is him.

Not only is he going to get a murder charge he hasn’t worked a job in his life but drives a 70k car. They’re going to audit him and find out he stole 250k of disaster relief fund money. So he’ll also get a charge for that. Plus civil forfeiture his shit.

God was seriously looking out for me. Praise his name. What’s he looking at as far as time? He’s a known drug dealer who cops fuck with and is very high up. But he’s only ever got a couple possession charges.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Yes, God is looking out for you because a retard fentanyl pusher got ratted out by some other retard for selling to a now dead retard

That reminds me of earlier tonight when I was taking a piss without looking and I could hear it wasn't hitting water, but by God's good graces it was only hitting the upper lid with just some of it spilling over onto my floor for a few seconds

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Yes, God is looking out for you because a retard fentanyl pusher got ratted out by some other retard for selling to a now dead retard

That reminds me of earlier tonight when I was taking a piss without looking and I could hear it wasn't hitting water, but by God's good graces it was only hitting the upper lid with just some of it spilling over onto my floor for a few seconds
Someone don’t know when someone else is fucking around. Didn’t you also go through my posts and make a post about it which got no interaction. Salty lady boy. That’s your karma. Being a bitchy queen about shit that doesn’t involve you. Go make a song or something. Contribute.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Someone don’t know when someone else is fucking around. Didn’t you also go through my posts and make a post about it which got no interaction. Salty lady boy. That’s your karma. Being a bitchy queen about shit that doesn’t involve you. Go make a song or something. Contribute.
ha I had no clue what you were talking about

it was just a shitpost

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout