• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kanye rules

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
l97qdqp18hg91.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
God has smiled upon Kayne and His grace hath protected Kayne from the succubus powers of the Kardashian women. Every other man who was fallen for the Karadashian women has become weaker (one even no longer a man!) but Kayne, through The Lord's grace, hath become stronger.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I like that he tricked all the youth into spending thousands on his corny clothes to look homeless for years.

kanye-west-yeezy-season-2-5.jpg
I'm actually a Kanye fan, but the one thing I've never understood is all this garbage clothing he puts out. You ever seen those ugly foam shoes he sells for like $300? I can't believe anyone would buy this shit

G

I'm actually a Kanye fan, but the one thing I've never understood is all this garbage clothing he puts out. You ever seen those ugly foam shoes he sells for like $300? I can't believe anyone would buy this shit
Fashion is just a weird thing. Like if its ridiculous and different then it is considered “fashion” i guess (see all the athletes pre/post games in their stupid clothes). Also its got to partially be he can just put his name on clothes that cost nothing to produce but can charge hand over fist in, though i dont think thats his main motivation as hes crazy enough to think that shit looks good.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He knows that enough people see it and the message reaches its destination very quickly. And everyone except Skete will forget it pretty soon. May God protect Kanye and make him victorious over evil.
I believe he is still going through divorce so maybe his lawyer told him to "knock it off spade"

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout