• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kamala Harris: All US school buses will go Electric

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Anyone see all the EVs catching fire down in Florida from the salt water? Fire crews have to spend like 48 hours hosing the bitch down before it stops burning. They have to park them 50ft away from everything around it so they dont explode and cause a domino effect to all the other EVs. Sounds really smart to fill a whole country full of them.

Im certainly no expert on the matter, but i work in renewables. (Solar, Battery Storage Containments, etc) and the tech just isnt there yet. Its dangerous, harmful as fuck to the envt, and solar farms still run off of massive amounts of grid power. They dont just generate power from the sun and thats that. Thats why i have a job, because they fuck up so often. The only way the company is still alive is through gov’t grants and being owned by an electric corporation that is ‘too big to fail’ (for now). My corp claims they “dont buy panels from china” becuase theyre so woke. Thats their proud slogan they spread everywhere. I have 100% proof they buy Chinese panels made by Uighurs. Theyre made in China, shipped to India, then shipped to South America and we buy them and claim theyre “made in the Americas”. Its all a big scam for the time being. In 30/40 years itll probably be worth it. Theres several new types of batteries, particularly large storage batteries, that could end up being very beneficial in the long run. But for now, im all good.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Stupid government kikes made diesels so unreliable, overcomplicated and expensive with the emissions horseshit they're back to gasoline engines in school buses.

Funny how kikes got everything they wanted and they fucked up everything to include school buses. Shoah now, my niggers.

Forum Clout
Another fanciful "solution" that will accomplish nothing. A whole new fleet of electric school buses, re-training fleet mechanics to service those buses, charging stations for those buses...local governments are going to balk and balk loudly re: paying for that scheme. It's just cheap, headline-grabbing phony activism that will ultimately mean nothing.

G

I think electric school buses and mail trucks are a pretty good idea. Charge those shits up over night when the electricity isn’t being used. They’re way quieter and way less maintenance, too. People act like gas powered shit never catches on fire…

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Anyone see all the EVs catching fire down in Florida from the salt water? Fire crews have to spend like 48 hours hosing the bitch down before it stops burning. They have to park them 50ft away from everything around it so they dont explode and cause a domino effect to all the other EVs. Sounds really smart to fill a whole country full of them.

Im certainly no expert on the matter, but i work in renewables. (Solar, Battery Storage Containments, etc) and the tech just isnt there yet. Its dangerous, harmful as fuck to the envt, and solar farms still run off of massive amounts of grid power. They dont just generate power from the sun and thats that. Thats why i have a job, because they fuck up so often. The only way the company is still alive is through gov’t grants and being owned by an electric corporation that is ‘too big to fail’ (for now). My corp claims they “dont buy panels from china” becuase theyre so woke. Thats their proud slogan they spread everywhere. I have 100% proof they buy Chinese panels made by Uighurs. Theyre made in China, shipped to India, then shipped to South America and we buy them and claim theyre “made in the Americas”. Its all a big scam for the time being. In 30/40 years itll probably be worth it. Theres several new types of batteries, particularly large storage batteries, that could end up being very beneficial in the long run. But for now, im all good.
But how long can a dollar store battery last?

One dollar one dollar one dollar!

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Stupid government kikes made diesels so unreliable, overcomplicated and expensive with the emissions horseshit they're back to gasoline engines in school buses.

Funny how kikes got everything they wanted and they fucked up everything to include school buses. Shoah now, my niggers.
Where's that? I thought it was a federal mandate that all of the large school buses in the US were required to use diesel because some retard couldn't handle his booze and drove head on into a bus on a dark highway in the 70's.