• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Justin from Obscura raises awareness

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
No more silence, no more denial.
IMG_0276.jpeg

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Before things get all serious as the intifata (get it, Patrick’s fat?) gains steam I just wanna get a couple of things off my chest

-Patrick isn’t close to being the biggest degenerate in his circle. He has by all accounts the most vanilla, wonderbread sexual desires of anyone I’ve seen
-Patrick doesn’t support pedophiles because they’re pedophiles he supports him because they defend him and show him deference
-as fun as it is to see him chimp out when he’s bothered by people saying how he’s a bad person, it’s just as fun if not more fun to see him fight with his toilet/liver/fence/dead lizard. Or any of the innumerable other, more original pranks played on him

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Patrick isn’t close to being the biggest degenerate in his circle. He has by all accounts the most vanilla, wonderbread sexual desires of anyone I’ve seen
It has yet to be shown he molests kids (aside from literally every friend and ballwasher he has being a chomo) but he's definitely at least a turbo faggot who gets pegged in the ass, has herpes from Nick, and sucks his friends' dicks and eats their cum. After all, gay people aren't the only cum eaters, child. He's "into things".