• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

#JusticeForBernell... let's get it trending

G

Please spread the word. We can't allow this miscarriage of justice to continue.

Screenshot_20220323-151152_Twitter.jpg

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
It’s very important to mention how close Patrick lives to the scene of the crime. Also, that he’s unemployed and home all day, rides that similar-looking bike, advocates violence against Trump voters (even women) and wants them exiled from their homes and jobs.

No case is ever a slam dunk, fellas, but I think we got us a good one.

G

It’s very important to mention how close Patrick lives to the scene of the crime. Also, that he’s unemployed and home all day, rides that similar-looking bike, advocates violence against Trump voters (even women) and wants them exiled from their homes and jobs.

No case is ever a slam dunk, fellas, but I think we got us a good one.
It was just some other 6' fat white gun nut who hates Trump in Milwaukee who knew Bernell and owned a black bike and has a hunchback and lived nearby.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Please spread the word. We can't allow this miscarriage of justice to continue.

View attachment 30725
Tweeting to Ron Johnson is a good move. I believe Piggy has said many unflattering things about the distinguished Senator. Yet he hangs on every word of that rug muncher Tammy Baldwin. Tammy is a white trash name, Pig. Figured you’d be all in with supporting white trash, considering that’s what you are, cracker.