• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just when we thought it was over

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
giphy.gif

Snake

Forum Clout
For the record, this is the greatest website in the history of the internet.
Retardo. That's my fuckin' legacy.

drool.jpg

Amazing how far this thing has come. Getting chased off what feels like a hundred backup subs and made one of the largest websites on the planet change policy specifically due to us as we were labeled the most toxic place on there.

RIP r/joecumiasinstagramgirls

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Retardo. That's my fuckin' legacy.

View attachment 20969

Amazing how far this thing has come. Getting chased off what feels like a hundred backup subs and made one of the largest websites on the planet change policy specifically due to us as we were labeled the most toxic place on there.

RIP r/joecumiasinstagramgirls
We lost a lot of good brothamen over the years/subs.

Snake

Forum Clout
Yeah he was one I wished we were able to keep him around. Imagine the pat paintings. I wonder if this attention will be like a rascal bat signal and we start seeing some old friends.
Yeah I never tried my hand at painting and his shit was pro level, and that's how he made his living IIRC. Plus, he was clearly a Sopranos fag and there's always room for another one.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Yeah I never tried my hand at painting and his shit was pro level, and that's how he made his living IIRC. Plus, he was clearly a Sopranos fag and there's always room for another one.
Yeah, I think he was well known enough that he was really protective of putting his signature and selling his OnA work.