• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just watched "In the line of fire" for the first time.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Maybe you were tired or drunk but the film does have a dreamlike, soporific quality. Not to say it's boring but I can see someone falling asleep to it. I'm like that with 2001: A Space Odyssey
I was probably tired, not drunk; if you had cable down here they'd play epics and Westerns on the movie channels, but late at night; as a teen I'd watch a shitload of them in a row and be done before midnight.

So basically because of cable I've watched Tombstone 20+ times, and free-to-air in the 90s was nothing but Bruce Willis movies: Die Hard, Death Becomes Her, The Fifth Element. I'd say we had it better back then.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Maybe you were tired or drunk but the film does have a dreamlike, soporific quality. Not to say it's boring but I can see someone falling asleep to it. I'm like that with 2001: A Space Odyssey
If I am struggling sleeping that's the movie I put on to knock me right out. I have watched the movie almost 8 times by now but have no idea what happens after the first hour.