• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just watched Goodfellas.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
I say it's pretty damn good; there were some minor things I had a problem with like how DeNiro was crying over Pesci's character getting shot (despite other plot elements), and how the mafia didn't have a sence of loyalty for a guy who has literally been working half his fucking life for them, but I'm not crazy ol' Jimmy, and that shit didn't ruin it for me...

It was a damn good movie.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I say it's pretty damn good; there were some minor things I had a problem with like how DeNiro was crying over Pesci's character getting shot (despite other plot elements), and how the mafia didn't have a sence of loyalty for a guy who has literally been working half his fucking life for them.
Think about it. They kill Billy Bats who is a made man. So the mafia showed loyalty to him by whacking Tommy. Tommy was the idiot who murdered a made man. And this is after he murdered Spider for not bringing him a drink. He was marked for death for a while. Also in real life Paul Vario was sleeping with Karen Hill and they both conspired to have people whacked for various reasons. Karen Hill in real life was a total psycho. It was always rumored that she ordered Tommy to be killed.

Jimmy Burke crying is just dark comedy. I laugh every time he starts crying. In real life Henry Hill flipped over money. The FBI took all of his money and he had no money for lawyers or to run away and his with. Also there was no cocaine flushed down the toilet that entire scene was made up.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
2 scenes

Anyway just watched irishman it's pretty good Joe was so good in it

Departed is pretty bad why they had to change the script so much

In Irishman take me completely out of the movie. First is that hilarious fight scene at the deli or whatever where Deniro looks like a 70 year old. Then there is the Don Rickles scene which Jim Norton manages to ruin as always.

G

found his post in r/ugandan film writers association UFWA:

Day1: I brought up Goodfellas. They are warming up to me. Soon brethren, we will have them eat from the palm of our hands

Day3: I got 2 ribs for make fun of Anthony Cumia. The trust grows

Day10: Abort! Abort! I blow cover! I ask CarolMaxheine "why are u gae"

G

Also in real life Paul Vario was sleeping with Karen Hill and they both conspired to have people whacked for various reasons. Karen Hill in real life was a total psycho. It was always rumored that she ordered Tommy to be killed.

Pretty sure Tommy assaulted/tried to rape Karen at some point as well.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
the irishman was a chore to watch. Oh great, a shitty film that's three hours long, what a lil treat
i dont know much about us history its like who the fuck are these people. that frank character probably exaggerate his story a bit

good watch while drunk tho
Jim Norton
i didnt know he was in it were they trying to get a few free plugs from the 2nd biggest sxm show?

anyway cringe, bet Don said niggers kikes and wop