• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just wanted to check X for a second

Forum Clout
Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 3.22.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 3.23.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 3.23.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 3.23.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 3.24.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 3.24.41 PM.png

It goes on for another hour.

He's fucking insane.

Imagine living like this.

G

Something major clearly happened about 2 weeks ago. Not sure if it's trouble with Niki, or maybe Boomia was actually called in and the police/feds are starting to realize much of the "stalking" that Patrick reported was knowingly faked. He tweeted 400 fucking times on Thanksgiving Day. Thats 1 tweet a minute for 6.66 hours

d8073be951b532aac5f9d84c0566e37d.png

6fa6fecb3d0c56d5e88c4abb788527ed.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Something major clearly happened about 2 weeks ago. Not sure if it's trouble with Niki, or maybe Boomia was actually called in and the police/feds are starting to realize much of the "stalking" that Patrick reported was knowingly faked. He tweeted 400 fucking times on Thanksgiving Day. Thats 1 tweet a minute for 6.66 hours

Satanic hog.

When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. “What do you want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?”

Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding.

The demons begged Jesus, “If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs.”

He said to them, “Go!” So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water.

Felony quoting the Gospel, stlaker.

Forum Clout

He has the emotional intelligence of a...I can't think of anything...a retarded nigger?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Something serious happened - either Niki told him she’s leaving or Lynne said she’s done supporting them. I bet these two got Lynne to “help” them during Covid and are still milking it to why they don’t work. All of sudden he had to ramp it up with a swatting so he could hopefully get Lynne to keep supporting them to go with the “we can’t work, our lives are in serious danger!” Nonsense.

I bet that’s why they stopped renting the other side out for income - they were awful landlords and blamed it on Covid for why they can’t rent the other side out. That’s what they used to get that attic gym equipment even though the gyms were back open when they said they needed a home gym AND a gym membership.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The fact he hasn’t posted his any of his multiple Thanksgiving meals this year makes me think that it is family issues as opposed to anything funster related. He could easily not let the idiots win by posting a picture of his meal but he is being being even more pig-headed as usual.
I think so too - he didn’t even mention anything about thanksgiving - no “ate too much” “gotta work out from all the eating” etc. he went out to watch the packers lions at a bar then went home and watched the worst bond movie alone in the dark on the couch after tweeting hundreds of times that day. I think Niki went to her mom’s / someone in the family and is not coming back for an extended period of time. Hes tweeting 200-300 times a day now, that’s beyond insane.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
What is his end goal acting like that on X? Is he just trying to repeat a lie long enough that others will start believing him? I mean this is really sick behavior - not even Eric the Midget acted like that and he was legit retarded.
other than the obvious autism, ODD and retardation, he seems to think he's "keeping the kidnapper on the phone long enough" to trace the call since everything is a movie to his pea brain. He's shown he thinks that charges somehow stack. Like you get charged for theft for each item you stole instead of just shoplifting. So he wants as much "evidence" in his mind as he can get. We've seen his evidence folder from josiah. We've seen him throw everything at the wall in his lawsuit and pro se motion.

more = better. Even when it doesn't. I'm sorry you're so stupid.

Forum Clout
other than the obvious autism, ODD and retardation, he seems to think he's "keeping the kidnapper on the phone long enough" to trace the call since everything is a movie to his pea brain. He's shown he thinks that charges somehow stack. Like you get charged for theft for each item you stole instead of just shoplifting. So he wants as much "evidence" in his mind as he can get. We've seen his evidence folder from josiah. We've seen him throw everything at the wall in his lawsuit and pro se motion.

more = better. Even when it doesn't. I'm sorry you're so stupid.
It does in the Taco Bell box with a 64 oz Mountain Dew, why wouldn't it in court. In my analogy Jackie is the gordita....because she's fat you see.

Forum Clout
I think so too - he didn’t even mention anything about thanksgiving - no “ate too much” “gotta work out from all the eating” etc. he went out to watch the packers lions at a bar then went home and watched the worst bond movie alone in the dark on the couch after tweeting hundreds of times that day. I think Niki went to her mom’s / someone in the family and is not coming back for an extended period of time. Hes tweeting 200-300 times a day now, that’s beyond insane.
@Salted Earth Truffle , comment? You seem to be in the know about Nikki's divorce