• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just transition already

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

I know someone who had their throat slit for no reason by a random psycho and lived and they don't carry on like this.

Boo hoo, you were so fat that you had a heart attack. That's literally your fucking fault, faggot.

At this point, I genuinely hope terrible shit happens to Kevin Smith so he really has something to whine about.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

I know someone who had their throat slit for no reason by a random psycho and lived and they don't carry on like this.

Boo hoo, you were so fat that you had a heart attack. That's literally your fucking fault, faggot.

At this point, I genuinely hope terrible shit happens to Kevin Smith so he really has something to whine about.

He still has fat man calves.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
He was co-executive producer for Good Will Hunting. He's been living on those royalties ever since. Otherwise, Harvey Weinstein took the rest because he kept bombing and losing him money.

main-qimg-fbc995dc5c0f75835e8609c80795c506-pjlq