• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just took a gander at the Fat One's twitter.

G

Not a single mention of the animal who ran over people in Kenosha. Nothing. He went to bed drunkly and fatly a couple of nights ago oinking about always being right and hinting it was inevitably a white supremacist. Fucking crickets about it since then, just rehashing video about the January 6th retards. He is the worst.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Not a single mention of the animal who ran over people in Kenosha. Nothing. He went to bed drunkly and fatly a couple of nights ago oinking about always being right and hinting it was inevitably a white supremacist. Fucking crickets about it since then, just rehashing video about the January 6th retards. He is the worst.

He is truly fucking hateable. He was salivating at the thought of it being a white supremacist who ploughed those people over. He was actually gleeful with his "here we fucking go" tweet. Then like you said, complete silence when it turned out to be a black guy.

He's also fat.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I remember being in 9th grade and having to lead a prayer for my one class. I openly prayed that Saddam Hussein be killed. At the time, I thought I was being funny and patriotic. I later realized I embarrassed myself and looked like a total jackass.

Pat, at 40+ years old, will outwardly cheer for his own countrymen and women to die from the comfort of his couch, under a pink blanket.

Pay quasi and go fuck yourself you miserable piece of shit.

G

He is truly fucking hateable. He was salivating at the thought of it being a white supremacist who ploughed those people over. He was actually gleeful with his "here we fucking go" tweet. Then like you said, complete silence when it turned out to be a black guy.

He's also fat.
He is very fat. It's impossible not to notice but still important that it's always mentioned.

He's also evil. Little kids and families get run over, murdered and he viewed it purely as a political point-scoring exercise. No empathy for the real people involved. To him they're just NPCs, collateral damage if the attacker had turned out to be some white guy. Forgotten immediately when he turned out to be black. Cunt

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
02DF763B-CA07-48F1-89FB-7271F77E2A43.jpeg
Proceeded to make it all about him with some vague shitty post, then decrees “and that’s it.” Fuck him

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
It has to have hurt him immensely when it turned out to be a black man, leaving out the potential racial motivation. He probably had a whole storm of white supremacy tweets and though he’d go viral again with his hot takes. Alas it’s just one less sound cloud rapper to nut in his wife.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
It has to have hurt him immensely when it turned out to be a black man, leaving out the potential racial motivation. He probably had a whole storm of white supremacy tweets and though he’d go viral again with his hot takes. Alas it’s just one less sound cloud rapper to nut in his wife.
Lol I’m imagining him typing tweets in a MS Word file on his Surface at Hooligan’s

G

He is evil. A black hearted pig. A God hating atheist who is very fat. He is constantly wrong and lives in a world of no reason. He wants the world to burn and his enemies to die (people who happen to vote for Trump or liberals who have just disagreed with him on an issue once), but is too cowardly to be honest about his psychotically misanthropic views and shrouds it in self righteous libtardism. Hes a fat chicken hawk too who wants war but would just hide under his pink blanket for years if the war was right outside his hovel. I truly despise him.

G

A gang of bulbous eyed fucking slack jawed animals could burn his half hovel down and he’d call anyone that offered their sympathies to him a racist. He’s a Darwin Award winner if there ever was one.