• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just say THANK YOU

G

Fucking ungrateful pig

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220205-140028_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220205-140028_Twitter.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 164

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
These are the same faggots on Reddit who don't understand basic economics, and think that a studio should invest millions of dollars crafting a sequel into a movie that lost millions of dollars for them because some spaz liked it.

Simplistic, childish grasp of how business and economics function - they just think that their every whim should be sated.

Tl; dr - Pat's fans are all faggots, and he will never get his blue checkmark or a writing contract back.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I forgot who said it a couple months ago, but it made me tear up from laughter. “ I can’t wait for a nigger to cave his head in. Wait for the Old English bottle, child”, something like that. Fucking ribs!!! Anyway, it’d be cool if it happened. This fat fuck is so utterly detestable.

Last edited: