• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just made lingering, uncomfortable eye contact with Dice

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
1677816208767107.jpg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I love Dice, but if I saw him in person I'd probably say "fucking kike" just loud enough that he'd hear me say it as soon as I got past him.
He was on the phone, otherwise i would have said something (probably not 'kike'). He was in full gym rat attire with his big grandma glasses. I'm not sure if he knew i recognized him because I'm under 40, but he def gave me a "what is this faggot staring at" look

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
There's a podcast I listen to and some guy wrote in about an encounter with Dice. The guy worked in a music store in LA and would get famous customers regularly. Dice came in and clearly had really bad pink eye. Then Dice kept asking the guy what was the best music to fuck to.

That's a shit retelling of the story but you know what fuck you.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
There's a podcast I listen to and some guy wrote in about an encounter with Dice. The guy worked in a music store in LA and would get famous customers regularly. Dice came in and clearly had really bad pink eye. Then Dice kept asking the guy what was the best music to fuck to.

That's a shit retelling of the story but you know what fuck you.
Do people still fuck to music? It seems like the art of fucking is gone. I don't know - I am old and married.