• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just look at this asshole

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
9cozpr25n28z5j7uer5xj4p6bq81

Right in the middle of the bar with a laptop and fucking mouse. I'm sure the staff just loved him doing that before he was banned.

Also why the fuck would go somewhere like this to write anyway? Fucking tiny, cramped little street corner bar that's super brightly lit and just shitty looking overall. If you want to get hammered while you write, at least go to a nice bar.

Stupid fatso.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Also why the fuck would go somewhere like this to write anyway? Fucking tiny, cramped little street corner bar that's super brightly lit and just shitty looking overall. If you want to get hammered while you write, at least go to a nice bar.

Stupid fatso.
The exact same reason that one asshole brings an acoustic guitar to your party: to be the interesting creative guy to impress women

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
9cozpr25n28z5j7uer5xj4p6bq81

Right in the middle of the bar with a laptop and fucking mouse. I'm sure the staff just loved him doing that before he was banned.

Stupid fatso.
Yah, but how is everyone supposed to know that he's an important author if he's sitting off at a quiet corner? I bet all those people asked him for autographs, too. Nice try with the hate, though.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A lot of bars have a policy that you cant set up shop on the bar like that. Pat types are the reason those policies were made. Plus its right by the register and bar taps where it would prime real estate to quickly pour and charge customers that arent sitting at the bar. He is a selfish prick.
Exactly, he purposely tries to get a seat in a high traffic area which makes not only it more difficult for a customer to get a drink because they have to maneuver around this fat idiot with a laptop / mouse / backpack / other bullshit but also hurts the bartender from making money from turn and burn business. If I was bartending and he would try to pull this shit id tell him he’s gotta go to a table and say it’s due to insurance reasons (large electrical device near bar taps / sink under the bar / power outlets / etc)

It’s like if someone walked up to a bar and laid out the New York Times and got upset if anyone near by wanted him to move so they can get a drink. He only does this for attention because he thinks it makes him look important and special when he just looks like a huge asshole.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
A lot of bars have a policy that you cant set up shop on the bar like that. Pat types are the reason those policies were made. Plus its right by the register and bar taps where it would prime real estate to quickly pour and charge customers that arent sitting at the bar. He is a selfish prick.
You can see his laptop's power cord and it's clearly plugged into an outlet in the bartender's work area. Just another reason he's a fucking nuisance.

Frankly Hooli's should be thanking us for giving them an out to ban him.