• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just Leave Out That Little Nagging Detail, Pig

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Wu.PNG

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Back then he seems to have been really pretending to be a dad for whatever Twitter points it would garner him. What an embarrassment you are, you awful, fat cunt. You literally refused to be part of her life unless it was exactly the way you wanted. I’d walk across broken glass every week if I had to in order to see my kids while you refused every available opportunity to see yours and haven’t contributed a penny to her upbringing since. She’ll never, ever be your daughter. She’ll never, ever want anything to do with you, Fatso. Her dad is Jon. End of story.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Pat wants to lick John Walker Flint's surgically inverted pee pee
Flynt does seem like the sorta demented faggot to get the infected hair filled axe would, just to delude itself. that face he makes is probably permanently locked in the position it is when he's dilating.

G

Well since “beating Vader” still involves losing, just like in the actual fucking movie, that’s impossible. Also you don’t have children Piggy, so why you answering? You just trying to fuck another tranny?
Maybe that's why he said he wouldn't feed them. Because his scenario is impossible much like the possibility of providing for the daughter he happily abandoned.

G

If Patrick's parents gave him a football or baseball glove instead of a joystick, maybe he wouldn't have turned out to be such an autistic faggot.