• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just got hired to open for Violent Femmes next month

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Got hired to play drums for one of their opening acts for one night next month in SoCal. VF any good? I only know two of their hits and I’ve always hated them.

The performer is giving me a $20 rider request, on top of my pay. Water, alcohol, and energy drinks are already provided, so I don’t know what to ask for. Maybe a Zyn pack, a Lunchables, and a camo bandana from 7-11 to make it easy on the poor intern that has to pick everything up, lol. COMP’D!

I can’t reveal the exact date and location cus I’m currently being hunted down by Milwaukee PD, so don’t ask.

I’m Violent Femmes’ opener. Anybody have anything to say to me?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
avocadooo.jpg

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
Got hired to play drums for one of their opening acts for one night next month in SoCal. VF any good? I only know two of their hits and I’ve always hated them.

The performer is giving me a $20 rider request, on top of my pay. Water, alcohol, and energy drinks are already provided, so I don’t know what to ask for. Maybe a Zyn pack, a Lunchables, and a camo bandana from 7-11 to make it easy on the poor intern that has to pick everything up, lol. COMP’D!

I can’t reveal the exact date and location cus I’m currently being hunted down by Milwaukee PD, so don’t ask.

I’m Violent Femmes’ opener. Anybody have anything to say to me?
Congrats brotherman!

That's a popular Milwaukee band, so Fatrick is seething at your success!