• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just found out Tom Verlaine died

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Honestly the only reason I knew of this cat is cause he produced Jeff Buckley’s last sessions. Although he was fired shortly thereafter they began.

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
Television and in particular, their debut album, have probably the biggest disparity of any other rock band between their relatively low popularity and their massive critical acclaim.

Marquee Moon is a staggering achievement for a debut record and a masterpiece in popular music. Tom Verlaine's solo output lacked that magic spark found in the Television recordings.

They almost singlehandedly invented that post punk, dueling angular, twin guitar sound synonymous with the 21st century garage rock revival.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm a fag who writes eulogies on an internet forum named after a defunct radio program. Anyway, RIP you pretentious, anti social guitar wizard.