• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just found a disturbing transcript from that horrific summer in 2002

G

Li'l Dougie: Hi, I'm in Long Island, I got my hole stretched -- Omg don't stretch me again.
FurBurger: I'm not stretching you.
Li'l Dougie: I tried to call the police, he unplugged our phone --
FurBurger: Yeah I've had enough... [walking away] I've had enough...
Li'l Dougie: You shouldn't have lied then, you shouldn't have stretched me, and you shouldn't have treated me like shit, and I wouldn't be periscoping this right now.
FurBurger: Would you LEAVE my house? I'll pay to have you leave.
Li'l Dougie: I don't need you to pay for a car, I need you to pay for my FUCKING stretched hole, you dumb piece of shit.
FurBurger: But you're moving it? You're moving your hole. What are you talking about?
Li'l Dougie: This is beautiful, so glad you guys could see this. I got stretched here, and here, oh and on my peckah hole too, but you won't be so lucky to see that.
FurBurger: YEAH!!! Ladies and gentlemen, it's the Dougie and Furburger Show!
Li'l Dougie: Oh never put my name with yours you fucking pedophile. STAY AWAY FROM ME! YOU'RE FUCKING PSYCHO!
FurBurger: What?! Sweeeetie!!! Oh no, don't fall. Babyyyy, you wanna sing karaoke?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
A very disturbing read. If I had a penny for every child hole FurBurger stretched, I’d have quite a few pennies.

1679989928982.gif

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Exactly, i would never run away.

Mainly because @FurBurger raped me so hard in every available hole during the summer of 2002 that i ended up crippled in a wheelchair, i was just 10 years old at the time.
I heard Dan Mullen from Insight Software got on all fours and feltched the cum out of your tiny asshole

Horrific

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I heard Dan Mullen from Insight Software got on all fours and feltched the cum out of your tiny asshole

Horrific
That's right, Dan Mullen from Insight Software, schizophrenic psychopath Furburger & coprophilic pedophile Wormkiller all took turns sucking their rape juices out of every one of my available holes during the summer of 2002, i was just 10 years old at the time.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Sorry to make it all about my own 10 year old violated holes again, I'm so sorry @FurBurger did all those horrific things to your 10 year old holes @Nikki's Stinky Bum Bum.

Pedophiles @FurBurger, @Duxbury Dave, @Chocolate hellhole & @Jenna will be brought to justice for all the 10 year old holes they stretched during the summer of 2002, believe you me!

I don't mean to make light of your awful experiences but summer of 2002 seems like it was a very eventful time in your life.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I don't mean to make light of your awful experiences but summer of 2002 seems like it was a very eventful time in your life.
Dan Mullen from Insight Software, schizophrenic psychopath Furburger, coprophilic pedophile Wormkiller & that fuck @Jenna who lusts after a underage Pete Davidson lookalike killed my innocence that summer.

Sick and demented guys.