Just dropped. Thoughts?

I miss the simplicity of the early stuff. Walking into a store and taking a shit in a display toilet while reading a newspaper.
Yea or putting a toy car up your ass and then going for an X-Ray. Fawkin' hilarious.

The stunts which only result in crashing and burning while everyone fake laughs are booooring to me now

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I haven't seen the movies in so long. I'd rather just go back and watch those as well as the original series.

There was a UK show called Dirty Sanchez which was virtually the same, except there was less slapstick but it was more straightforward brutality.

If you're not going to watch it: they drag a guy's arse across sandpaper, and then they pour vinegar on his arse.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
I miss the simplicity of the early stuff. Walking into a store and taking a shit in a display toilet while reading a newspaper.
That one and golf course airhorn were my favorite bits from the first one. I think with Jeff Tremaine steering the ship (I enjoyed Bad Grandpa too) this might be good but age and complacency are factors to consider.

The first two movies are great.

Is the 3rd one any good? I've had it on DVD for years but the crappy 3D glasses gave me a headache after like 5 minutes so I've never watched it.

Snake

The first two movies are great.

Is the 3rd one any good? I've had it on DVD for years but the crappy 3D glasses gave me a headache after like 5 minutes so I've never watched it.
Third is good, and all the cut stuff is basically another movie in itself.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
the youtube comments are fucking pathetic

a bunch of grown men going “this is what the world needed!”

and kevin smith crying

i wish bam was was in this movie, whats the point in leaving him out, makes no sense

just handcuff him to something when your not filming and leave a camera on him, call it a prank

Yea or putting a toy car up your ass and then going for an X-Ray. Fawkin' hilarious.

The stunts which only result in crashing and burning while everyone fake laughs are booooring to me now
Oddly, Ryan Dunn crashing and burning is what pushed Opie’s baby daddy off the ledge