• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just block them They're mentally ill

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
VUa4sLW.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
That's fucking great, Rick looks like such a creep in that photo that even his ballwashers think it's a photoshop
It is photoshopped. I don't know why people keep sharing that one. It's unnecessary. The original one is already hideous and doesn't give Pat any room to claim that anything (including his tits) has been doctored.

He's disgusting, people. You don't need to edit or embellish anything!

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It is photoshopped. I don't know why people keep sharing that one. It's unnecessary. The original one is already hideous and doesn't give Pat any room to claim that anything (including his tits) has been doctored.

You could also link to his own tweet that contains the original photo. Of course, Pat would then argue that the link to his own tweet is being posted without his permission for abusive purposes, which violates the rules of evidence and therefore his own image cannot be used to prove that he has tits.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout

I'm looking at them side by side and I can barely tell the difference

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
You could also link to his own tweet that contains the original photo. Of course, Pat would then argue that the link to his own tweet is being posted without his permission for abusive purposes, which violates the rules of evidence and therefore his own image cannot be used to prove that he has tits.
Pigthink

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout