• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just another Saturday Night

Forum Clout
And the old wine mom is live-streaming on twitch

Attachments

• 00BE0FFB-AEF1-4B99-8088-BBECBB1BCAB2.jpeg
    00BE0FFB-AEF1-4B99-8088-BBECBB1BCAB2.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 109
Forum Clout
His blue and white checkered second shirt, the internet and a bottle of booze...Nana is in heaven. They're all really looking like shit these days, but Nana's descent has been downright harrowing to watch. He looks like some sort of Halloween decoration.
He’s all excited because he said Missy is out of town at a Wedding so he can be “as loud as he wants.”

Funny, Missy seems to be attending a lot of Weddings lately. She was at a Wedding in Orlando while he was at the Chrissie Mare Content House.

I’m sure she’s got a guy she’s off fucking. She’s only w Nana for whatever remaining money he has.

You are 100 percent spot on regarding the decline of all of them. Norton looking very bad but Cumia is downright horrific. They say ugly thoughts show on the face. I think they are right.

Forum Clout
He’s all excited because he said Missy is out of town at a Wedding so he can be “as loud as he wants.”

Funny, Missy seems to be attending a lot of Weddings lately. She was at a Wedding in Orlando while he was at the Chrissie Mare Content House.

I’m sure she’s got a guy she’s off fucking. She’s only w Nana for whatever remaining money he has.

You are 100 percent spot on regarding the decline of all of them. Norton looking very bad but Cumia is downright horrific. They say ugly thoughts show on the face. I think they are right.
More proof that she's a beard. What kind of "girlfriend" jets off to weddings alone, and what kind of "boyfriend" is OK with that? Nana doesn't mind that his "girlfriend" is out on a Saturday night partying at a wedding full of men? His "girlfriend" was OK with him staying home and playing video games instead of going with her? That's unheard of in any normal, real heterosexual relationship. He's paying her to pretend to be his "girlfriend" and possibly to shove things up his ass, although it's unlikely he'd even want her in the room when anything sexual was going on, as women physically repulse him.

Not only does he look like a bridge jumper whose body washed up on a tidal flat after a week and a half, but he's always wearing the exact same clothes, day after day after day. There’s just no way his two or three outer shirts would survive repeated washings, which strongly indicates that he isn't washing them at all. Wearing the same clothes every day is often a sign of a serious alcohol/drug/mental problem.

Forum Clout
Not only does he look like a bridge jumper whose body washed up on a tidal flat after a week and a half, but he's always wearing the exact same clothes, day after day after day. There’s just no way his two or three outer shirts would survive repeated washings, which strongly indicates that he isn't washing them at all. Wearing the same clothes every day is often a sign of a serious alcohol/drug/mental problem.
He commented one time that Missy would get mad at him because he’d leave his clothes on the floor next to the bed.

I don’t think he even sleeps in the same room.
Pretty sure he sleeps on the couch

Forum Clout
Fascinating to think he probably woke up within the last couple hours and grabbed his phone to try and remember what he did last night, saw this picture and said, "Yeah. This can stay up on the Internet."
I'm assuming that he rolled out of bed around quarter after three, grabbed a second shirt from the pile, then began frantically tweeting about how much fun he's having while his "girlfriend" is at a wedding, surrounded by other, more lively men.