• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a reminder that Joe Cumia thinks these are an investment so he bought multiple packs of them

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
360311_1.jpg

Fucking moron.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
what a stupid fucking rube, perfect mark for the Donald

Sounds like you're blinded by your emotions, libtard. Joe will be swimming in a pool of gold in 15 years time thanks to his wise investment in Trump bobbleheads, playing cards and coins.

#MAGA2024 :cool::cool::cool:🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Lol I always thought the cards at least had Trump art on them…they’re just “Trump cards” because the packaging has Trump on it???
Trump saw what KISS has been doing since the 70s and realized his hardcore fans would buy anything with his name on it. I’m shocked he hasn’t tried selling a Trump / MAGA coffin. Rest in Peace and show everyone you’re a true Patriot!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Trump saw what KISS has been doing since the 70s and realized his hardcore fans would buy anything with his name on it. I’m shocked he hasn’t tried selling a Trump / MAGA coffin. Rest in Peace and show everyone you’re a true Patriot!

"THIS coffin... Is the best coffin! So much quality! American made (in Mexico), hand crafted (by children), GOLD STANDARD! The hinges, this coffin, are of Paramount value! For any liberal, to criticize MY coffin, the quality, is superfluous! SAD!"

Huh, Trump talks how Joe tweets.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"THIS coffin... Is the best coffin! So much quality! American made (in Mexico), hand crafted (by children), GOLD STANDARD! The hinges, this coffin, are of Paramount value! For any liberal, to criticize MY coffin, the quality, is superfluous! SAD!"

Huh, Trump talks how Joe tweets.
I’m seriously surprised he doesn’t sell USA / Trump / MAGA coffins. I bet he has suggested it at least. I remember CNN / MSNBC would report on if he had a new hat for sale so you know he would get TONS of attention (free publicity!) if he started selling a Trump coffin.