• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a celebratory reminder that we made the ghouls in the SFWA waste $100K+ to accomplish nothing.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
Red-Forthright-Hoatzin-size-restricted.gif

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
So this is why he talks about not losing a penny and not owing Quasi anything? He scammed these SFWA dopes into paying for it, probably by claiming “they’re not just after me; they’re after all of us” in some grandiose appeal for solidarity.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
So this is why he talks about not losing a penny and not owing Quasi anything? He scammed these SFWA dopes into paying for it, probably by claiming “they’re not just after me; they’re after all of us” in some grandiose appeal for solidarity.

The $100K is the cost of the lawsuit. He still owes Quasi $24K, unless he managed to convince those retards to pay for that too.

Either way, he's fat.

G

You have to remember that Patrick is a pathological liar. Or in literary terms, he's an "unreliable narrator."

He may tell us he doesn't owe a cent, and he may even believe that in his puddinghead, autistic mind. But I find it hard to believe the SFWA didn't make him sign a loan agreement or promissory note for this shit. If they just gave him the money, that's insane.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
The $100K is the cost of the lawsuit. He still owes Quasi $24K, unless he managed to convince those retards to pay for that too.

Either way, he's fat.
Yeah, I’m assuming he managed to get them to cover it all. He’s very confident in denying he has to pay Quasi, and he technically won’t be the one doing it because it is coming from the mutants at the SFWA.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Yeah, I’m assuming he managed to get them to cover it all. He’s very confident in denying he has to pay Quasi, and he technically won’t be the one doing it because it is coming from the mutants at the SFWA.

Probably. It's hilarious that he was able to pursue a risk-free lawsuit with other peoples' money and still accomplished absolutely nothing from it.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
You have to remember that Patrick is a pathological liar. Or in literary terms, he's an "unreliable narrator."

He may tell us he doesn't owe a cent, and he may even believe that in his puddinghead, autistic mind. But I find it hard to believe the SFWA didn't make him sign a loan agreement or promissory note for this shit. If they just gave him the money, that's insane.
It would be insane, but I don’t know if these are stable people. One of them thought it was a good idea to sue Internet trolls for calling him fat, which he is.

G

its not a technicality though. He owes Quasi. Even if the SFWA has agreed to cover it for him, it’s still him that owes, not them.

Just like how Quasi owes Peña. He can’t say, “no Hispanic lawyer child, I don’t owe you a penny. It’s fat rick who owes you. You didn’t listen to the hearing”

Rick owes Quasi, Quasi owes Peña. It’s not the creditor’s problem if some other person or entity owes the debtor or agreed to pay on behalf of the debtor, that’s up to them to work out.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
He was also very adamant that he didnt get a speeding ticket and owed no court fees, until Dan literally paid a few bucks of it and Fatty slinked away from that lie and stopped responding about it.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
He's back to calling everyone criminals, which makes me think he's about to file another lawsuit.
I imagine something along the lines of SpaceEdge trolling Fat into thinking that the Federal Government (i.e. Democrat-affiliated state lawyers) will soon examine the matter and that he needs to collect info and re-file with a higher court for the moment. [email protected]

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
yeah patrick is supporting him so i guess it's his turn now
he's personally blaming jeff bezos for whatever his problem is

he has a contact form on his website so i imagine patrick will be calling him a nigger
Gee I wonder why the don't allow multiple accounts? It couldn't be because Niggers scam the system... He probably didn't understand the rules because they weren't in click clack language